Tuesday 5 February 2013

The Internet Has Funny Stuff

Once upon a time, I knew a very sensitive little soul who was less than thrilled when I decided that I would rather not keep having the sex with him. This was at least partially to do with the presence of a particularly gorgeous South African surfer....but also at least partially to do with the generally moody, sensitive, acoustic musician ridiculousness. I shouldn't have been surprised, therefore, when the cessation of our naked playtimes inspired him to write me a poem. On my wall. In BIG letters.

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
You're a fucking whore."

Succinct, right?

Maybe it is because of that, but I LOVE the various versions of "roses are red". Here are a few of my favorites:

Roses are red...im bitter. bahahah















That one also works for wine. Mmmmm. Wine.








1 comment:

  1. My favorite version is:

    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I suck at poetry
    Show me your tits

    ReplyDelete