Tuesday 12 March 2013

Crawling Out of the Pillow Bar (I mean, Fort)

I found my liver.

The poor thing was tied to a chair in a basement somewhere and being tortured for information. I think it would have given up all my secrets, if it only knew which ones its tormentors were after.

Or, to put it another way....I had a really bad couple of weeks and decided to dive into a bottle of tequila and challenge the worm in there to a drinking contest. I approached each day as a challenge to see how little of it I could spend sober. Frankly, this was a lot of fun. Lets be totally honest here, as a general rule, extreme debauchery and narcotics usually are - what other possible reason would there be for doing them? So I was merrily on my way to replacing my blood with booze when I looked at two things.

1. My calendar.
2. My bank balance.

That stopped me in my (slightly unsteady) tracks.

So I poured the last of the booze down the sink, and decided to re-join the world of the living. I am back to posting, camming, filming, and all kinds of generally adult behavior. Although for some reason, I have started referring to my neck as "the sink".

No comments:

Post a Comment