Tuesday 22 January 2013

The Internet Has Funny Stuff

It's no longer Monday, so it's time to put away my angry rant-face, and inject a little silly positivity into your day.

Therefore, may I proudly present......Funny stuff from the internet!

Basically, I'm going to spend my Tuesday mornings finding some meme/comic/something that makes me smile, and post it. Because smiling is good for you.

Also because writing is really time-consuming, and kinda hard, even when you love it as much as I do, so I'm going to give myself a little break for a day, while still giving you something so you don't think I am abandoning you. Just in case you are actually a really intelligent labradoodle, and any absence will make you fear that I am never coming back. Woof.


This made me laugh FAR more than it should - because apparently I spend too much time on the interweb, and memes made out of other memes have now become a source of amusement. After I laugh at this again, I think I may have to remind myself that there exists a world outside my screen. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment