Tuesday 15 January 2013

What do YOU want?

Today, I was wondering what to blog about, and trying to think of daily "themes" to create a little consistency to my ramblings.

As well as Monday Morning Rant, I want to create a "Bad Sex Positions" one day a week, maybe do some "Tuesday Tips" for general life advice, or "Thursday Thoughts" for the more thoughtful topics...maybe a question day, a photo day, a review day (books, movies, news articles, whatever)....

As I was thinking, I realized that the best people to ask would be YOU! Would you like me to have a theme day schedule like that, or would you be happier seeing how my crazy little brain works when I just spew out whatever comes up?

Would you like to see changes to the layout? More pictures? More of my real life?

After all, as much as I love writing it, there is very little point if you guys don't like READING it!

So let me know what you want to see more of, less of, and feel free to chime in with new ideas or thoughts.

Glory in the fact that I am actually ASKING for what you want...after all, I usually only like being told what to do when I am naked!

Comment below, e-mail at scarlettpenthouse@gmail.com, tweet to me @MooreScarlett, fb me at facebook.com/SeeMooreScarlett

5 comments:

  1. I hope this isn't going to make you mad, but I think you linked the wrong fb, forgive me if I am wrong.

    I love your layout and blog as is, but different topics for the days of the week sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derp, I used my old fb, before I switched to the fanpage! LOL! I have so many accounts and tags, I can get confused! It is changed now.

    No idea why you think I would be "mad" though? I made a mistake, you pointed it out, I fixed it. No anger required! I don't even know why I would be mad if it wasn't a mistake....so lost! Have you been dipping your dick into a little too much crazy, and forgotten how normal women react to having an honest mistake mentioned? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly I wasn't sure if you maybe just had old pics up but at the same time was confused because the girl didn't look like you. I'm a cam girl too, have tried to be helpful to others in the past and had them get angry. I found your blog when browsing forums, I really loved your Suicide Girl post, you feel the exact same way I do. I hope you don't mind me reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of theme days and more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will never mind ANYONE reading!!! That is why I write! Read on, fellow internet-lady!

    ReplyDelete